Algent provides real estate investors with competitive bridge loan terms to keep your projects moving forward. Whether you plan to sell the property or refinance into a longer-term loan, Algent will support your business with the service and timeliness every investor should expect.
Fix and flip projects move fast and so do we. With Algent, borrowers typically close on bridge loans within eight days.
Flexible Terms and Competitive Interest Rates
Algent offers a variety of advantages for bridge and fix and flip loan borrowers:
Single Family property investors with 1-4 units
Loan amounts up to $3 million
6 to 12-month terms
Fixed rate bridge loans: Interest-only
Options for purchase, rate & term, and cash-out
Close in as fast as 8 days
*Cash-out not available for fix and flip loans.
Requirements for Bridge / Fix & Flip Loans
General Loan Requirements
- Minimum 660 FICO
- No 90-day late payments in the last 24 months
- No short sales, deed in lieu agreements, foreclosures, bankruptcy discharges or dismissals within the past 36 months
- Property cannot be owner-occupied
- Leasable state or rehab budget less than or equal to 5% of property value
- Max 80% As Is LTV
Fix and Flip Requirements
- Rehab budget greater than 5% of property value
- Max 85% loan-to-cost (LTC) ratio, 75% loan-to-after-repair value (LTARV)
- Feasibility study required on heavy rehabs
Specific terms depend on each borrower’s project, investment experience and other factors. Your terms may vary.